Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yesterday

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh, I believe in yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play

Now I need a place to hide away

Oh, I believe in yesterday"



Yesterday ROCKED my world!

My BFF picked me up around 1:39(ish) ;)

And we spent 3 hours at the spa. Massages and pedicures while sipping diet Coke (with a splash of root beer) and chit chatting about anything and everything.

Then we headed to Cheesecake Factory and Nordstrom to eat and shop a bit. And of course over my "The Incredible Grilled Eggplant Sandwich" (which is amazing btw) and while browsing clothes, jewelry and make up we chit chatted some more, laughed and maybe even cried a little. 

{Everyone needs a good girlfriend. They are like therapists but funner to hang out with and do a better job at helping you pick out the perfect polish color or deciding what iPhone case is the cutest.}

I came home to sleeping babies, a clean house and a husband who was whistling in the shower.

The Mr. and I spent the rest of the night enjoying each others company, put on our pjs, lit some candles and curled up on our bed to some mindless TV and ate the "thanks for being so fabulous" cheesecake I brought home for him.

Cheesecake anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything to add? I would love to hear from you.