Wednesday, October 2, 2013

C Curl

Got a new set of lashes today.Last week I had a stressful week and a horrible toothache and in the mess of it all I  ended up picking off all of my lashes. (HUGE no no by the way). I thought I would be okay to take a few weeks off of having them but I was wrong. Instantly I went from feeling girly and sexy to feeling like a boy. I couldn't stand wearing mascara and the black smudges that mysteriously showed up under my eyes in the morning (even after scrubbing the gunk off the night before) made me crazy. 

I have a baby shower and a concert this weekend. I am going to be seeing lots of old and new friends and the thought of going with my "boy eyes" made me cringe. So this morning I called my salon, made myself an early morning appointment and walked out feeling like a supermodel again.

I spent the rest of the day running around town without a stitch of make up on and I felt more put together than I did yesterday; after spending oodles of time getting ready.

It is nuts! I had no clue when I first tried the lash extensions that I would become so addicted to not only the femininity of them but the ease of not having to wear make up and still looking ready and put together. 

If you have never tried them than take this as a warning. You will love them... A little too much. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything to add? I would love to hear from you.