Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday: Oct 11th Edition

1- There are not words to describe just how much I love my little sister. She truly has become one of my best friends. 

2- I am in a hotel in a little town about 2 hrs away from home because my uncles funeral is today. :( Last night was the viewing and it was actually very inspiring to see how many people loved him and the legacy he leaves behind. 

3- Has anyone see The Way Way Back? The movie with Steve Carell. We saw it a few weeks ago and I really liked it. All the characters flowed together perfectly. I really like how it ended.


4- Speaking of entertainment, I need a good book to read. I feel like it has been way to long since I have gotten lost in a good book.

5- I could blow a small fortune on jewelry and make-up/skin care. And let's be honest, I kind of have. I can't help it. I love the little things; like trying a new eye cream or finding the perfect lipstick that falls perfectly between nude and pink, or coming across a delicate gold necklace that has a little tiny bamboo shoot dangling from the chain. 

Dogeared is my favorite jewelry ever. Have you ever seen their stuff? I love the messages and sentiment that comes with each piece. The makers of this jewelry says that they wanted to creat jewelry that "speaks" and I can't think of a better way to describe this line.  Check it out and try to tell me this stuff isnt amazing. I bet you will see something that stands out and makes you think of the people you love and either what they mean to you or where they are in life. www.dogeared.com  

Look at how cute this little elephant necklace is.
   



"A little wisdom goes a long way"
                                 -a simple truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything to add? I would love to hear from you.