Friday, July 26, 2013

5

1. I've been MIA. July has been a fabulously busy month.





2. Last weekend I threw a huge birthday party for my husband. 

It was a surprise. There were over 100 guests.

 I totally nailed it. 

I love planning and executing parties. This one was my best yet. I have never had so many people comment and compliment me on every single aspect of a party like this. 

And most importantly, my husband loved it.

Anyone need a good coconut cream cake recipe?! 

3. In September I have been asked to teach a beauty class at home beauty tips and tricks. Using ingredients that you have at home. I am really excited to teach people some of my favorite beauty tricks.




4. I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up until 4 am watching recorded TV eating pretzels and peanut butter. 


5. Soja. 

Ever heard if them?

I have completely fallen in love with their music. I was introduced to one of their CD's last summer and loved the songs I heard. 

Then in May we went to their concert, where I totally fell in love with the band and the rest of their songs. 

I have been hooked ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything to add? I would love to hear from you.